Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code Legislative Decree 196/2003, pursuant to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) n. 2016/679 and subsequent amendments and updates, we report the following.
We at LIS10 Gallery believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors: a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes: Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data are collected in absolutely anonymous form.
From an analysis through the portal https://nibirumail.com/cookies/ the following emerges:
Your website is cookie-free
No adjustment is necessary.
Since, for sure, we do not know the behavior of some plugins within the site, we report the following.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information on Internet browsing and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some site navigation features.
Management of Cookies
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, avoiding that the site requests to connect several times to access the following pages.
- Activities for saving preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
- Statistics and Audience Measurement Activities (e.g. Google Analytics)
These cookies help us understand, through data collected anonymously and in aggregate form, how users interact with websites by providing information relating to the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps improve the performance of the websites.
- Social media cookies (ex: Facebook or instagram)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some popular features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site, sharing and comments on site pages on social networks, enabling the “like” functionality.
Our advertising partners
We haven’t advertising partners
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed of the nature and purpose of the treatment
- obtain from the owner, without delay:
◦ confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
◦ the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
◦ updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
◦ object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- LIS10 Gallery / Lovart srl
- VAT number 02258890512
- Tel +39 348 7071 943
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything we can to remove that information as soon as possible.